Promoting an entry contest for a charity artbook funding for the St. Judes hospital. Hope you guys can enter the contest or support the book when it's released. Thank you for taking the time to read this! ♡
everyone is welcome to join the group
and to participate in our contest.
and this is not just a regular here you have the 1st place
this is your prize some points and a drawing (though I like points and i love drawings as prizes)
but this is just a gazillion times better
you"ll be in an artbook
ah and you have a fairly big chance at winning
we hope to give around 10 up to 20 contest entries a place in our book!
OKay I have your intrests ~ Time for the rules and guidelines
* The Deadline is set for the 2nd of February 2013 ~ might be extended though
* Something made before today the 19th of August 2012 is not welcome
make something new
huh what's that ?
* To obtain victory; to be successful; to prevail.
* A state of joy or exultation for success.
* A magnificent and imposing ceremonial performed in honor of a general who had gained a decisive victory over a foreign enemy.
* To be prosperous; to flourish.
* Success causing exultation; victory; conquest; as, the triumph of knowledge.
* To play a trump card.
*Special = draw the 4 seasons in one picture
* Any form of cheating, tracing, copying and stealing someon's art is not allowed
* Create something related to our theme <3
* The maxium of entries is 5/ person
❖ Big/detailed backgrounds
❖ Gijinka/furries/part-anthro/non-humans (elves, cat ears/tail, fairies)
❖ Multiple Characters
❖ Up to two (2) works can be submitted. for group members and for artists it's the same rule
❖ Line art
❖ Blood/gore/PG13-or-over stuff
❖ Chimeras (mix of real animal parts)
❖ Huge watermark or unintegrated title/text over the image.
❖ Nudity (full-on/nipples/genitals; back is acceptable)
❖ Sketches/unfinished pictures
❖ Unnatural colors (bright blue tiger etc) except for invited artists who only work in this kind of style
How do I submit my work
Make sure you're a member of
Make an artwork and submit it to our gallery folder triumphartbook.deviantart.com/…
don't forget to mention the following in the art discription
1. Your name
2. Title of the piece
3. Season you picked
4. Mention that this is a contest entry for a charity artbook created by
not required but welcome
4. feel free to tell me more about your submission; the story behind it, how you feel about it
anything you want
A place in an artbook
prizedonations are more than welcome
The Judgesso far
Extremely picky but with an eye for talent. Has a love for concept and ideas behind the actual work
looks further then skills and is an appreciator of original styles
I wish all participants the best of luck and spread the word
For any updates on the contest prizes, judges, rules and the artbook itself
follow the buttons